ST Snippets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snippet 7 :-)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Snippet 7 :-) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snippet 7 :-)

Post  Christi Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:21 am

Christi suddenly elbowed Mel, pointing to where McCoy was finishing the cleaning of some of the gashes on Kirk's face. "You see how fast he does that? Holy shit..." she whispered, shaking her head as he then wrapped a thin piece of cloth around his arm. "I love seeing doctors at work."
Christi
Christi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:22 am

"Yeah. I have a serious doctor fetish too," Mel said, grinning at her sister before looking back at McCoy. "He's so hot. I think I'll marry him."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://stsnippets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Christi Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:24 am

Christi laughed. "As long as I get Lesh'ar."

Peter walked up to the bar next to Mel and frowned. "How are they?"
Christi
Christi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:26 am

"Dead. But they'll be fine," Mel said cheerfully. "The doctors are fixing them up."

Lesh'ar suddenly frowned from where Christi was watching him. He lifted a hand, pressing it to the side of Spock's face in the meld formation, closing his eyes for a moment. Then, a few seconds later, he opened his eyes, and turned toward McCoy. "Doctor,"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Christi Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:28 am

McCoy looked up at him, and Christi fanned herself when she saw the look on his face. "What?"
Christi
Christi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:30 am

"The Klingons have been questioning them about the coordinates to the base in Sector 7," Lesh'ar said. "I believe one of our supply ships is located there, is it not?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Christi Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:31 am

McCoy nodded, tightening the band on Kirk's arm. "A Pleutonium carrier."
Christi
Christi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:40 am

Lesh'ar nodded. He turned back to Spock afterward, resting his long fingers over the plane of the Vulcan's cheek, obviously sensing his discomfort. "The Klingons have become very skillful in their methods of interrogation." He said nothing more about it, but anyone listening could tell the gravity of the words.

Rorek, however, was not so subtle. "They messed with his mind?" he demanded. "How did they do that?!"

"Shh," Lesh'ar glanced at him. "It is would not be difficult if they had acquired a Synthesizer. They know of the Vulcan sensitivity to music, and malice is simple to convey through touch-telepathy, especially if Spock were weak enough."

Rorek's jaw tightened. "The goddamn, rat-faced - "

"Mm - hm - mm!" Scotty motioned quickly for him to be quiet, as a Klingon guard stalked by the cell.

"Oh, this is so terrible," Mel sighed from Christi's side of the cell again. She, however, was barely able to keep from smiling. "I can't believe what these stupid Klingons have done. Poor Spock..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Christi Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:02 am

Christi was frowning at Kirk. "His shirt is torn." she suddenly commented, making a face. "Why is his shirt always torn? And why do I like it?!"
Christi
Christi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:07 am

"Um. Duh." Mel said, simply gesturing. "Dream come true, seesta. Live it while you can!"

Just then, the door to their cell opened, and two Klingons stalked in. They stopped, and pointed viciously at Christi and Mel. "You two! Come with us!"

"Aw shit," Mel managed to groan, before both hers and Christi's sights were immediately blacked out by bags being shoved over their heads again.

"GIVE US THE CODES!!"

Brbrlbrlrlblblbl! Into the water once again. Then back out.

"THE CODES!!"

"We'll never - BLBLBLB!" Mel tried to valiantly shout, but was immediately cut off again by her head being dunked into the trough next to Christi's.

These motions were repeated several more times, until both Christi and Mel simply stopped trying to talk, let themselves be dunked to the point of drowning - and otherwise just let the Klingons do their thing. Sooner or later, they'd have to stop. Because, obviously, these Klingons seemed to think that they had some knowledge that the others didn't.

"Take them back," the head Klingon finally said, spitting in their general direction. "Rat-faces!"

"Meh," Mel muttered, before the sacks were over their heads again, and they were dragged back to the cell again.

Promptly, they were tossed inside when they arrived, and Peter, Paul, and Mary scrambled to untie them and take the sacks off their heads again.

"What'd they ask this time?" Paul asked quickly. "Did they have you read something again?!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Christi Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:10 am

"Not in the mood, Paul," Christi said, slowly managing to push herself up as the oxygen levels in her body began to stabilize. "Mel, you ok?"
Christi
Christi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:12 am

"Peachy," Mel said, looking pouty and waterlogged. "I rather like being half-drowned at my convenience."

"Are you two all right?" A voice from the other cell reached them then, and Christi and Mel looked over to see Rorek by the bars. "Did they hurt you?"

"Nope. We were drowned."

"Drowned?"

"Yeah. Drowned. With water."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Christi Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:13 am

"We're fine, thanks," Christi said, giving him a special smile before nodding to his cell. "How's the Commander?"
Christi
Christi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:15 am

"Sleeping," Rorek said, nodding slightly. "For a while he couldn't lie still. Something that the Klingons did. Lesh'ar figured it out. He'll be all right."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Christi Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:16 am

Christi nodded, biting her lip. "The Captain?"
Christi
Christi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:18 am

"I think he's sleep now, too. Either way, he'll be fine, seeing as McCoy's been hovering over him," Rorek said, gesturing slightly to the doctor. "They'll both be fine...as long as the Klingons don't make another visit any time soon."

"They will," Mel said drolly. "But I wouldn't worry. It'd probably just be for me and Christi again."

Rorek frowned. "Why have they been taking you? What have they been trying to get you to tell them?"

"Something about codes," Mel said, waving her hand. "I haven't the foggiest idea what they're talking about."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Christi Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:19 am

Christi nodded, looking over at Rorek. "What codes are they talking about? Ship codes? Federation codes? Base codes...?"
Christi
Christi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:20 am

"Most likely base codes," Rorek said, nodding. "Though I don't know why they would be asking you. You two don't know those codes, right?"

"Like I said. Don't have the foggiest." Mel said, shrugging.

"Well, hang tight, girls," Rorek said, glancing at both of them before standing up. "Don't let them beat you down."

"Oh, how would they ever do that?" Mel muttered to herself as Rorek walked away.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Christi Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:22 am

Christi stared after him with a dreamy look on her face.

Pete was watching Mel. "They head-dunked you?"
Christi
Christi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:14 am

"Yeah. Lots of times," Mel said, chuckling a little crazily for a moment. "...I like water."

"Oh, you poor things," Mary scooted forward to hug the two sisters around the neck. "I hope they don't take you again. If they come in, I'll tell them to take me instead!"

"Thanks, Mary, but they wouldn't take you," Mel said, patting her shoulder before turning back to the bars that led to the other cell. "...wow. Spock really is sleeping. Must still be having those nightmares, though. He's holding Lesh'ar's hand."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Christi Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Christi was frowning at the doors, staring off into space. Peter gave her a weird look. "I don't think she's listening..."
Christi
Christi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:24 pm

Mel leaned closer to her sister, prodding her briefly. "Christi. Wake up. We're still in hell."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Christi Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:37 pm

"Stop." Christi said insistently, swatting her away.

Peter crossed his arms, looking at Mel. "Last time she did this she had figured out your tribble prank."
Christi
Christi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:39 pm

Mel looked alarmed. "With Jeffrey? That was hardly a prank. It was a get-to-know-you game for him." She said insistently, before turning back to Christi. "...what are you...er...thinking about?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Christi Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:44 pm

"Ok," Christi said, turning toward her intently. "Do you remember the voice that we heard when we were breath-training?"
Christi
Christi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next