ST Snippets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snippet 4e

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Snippet 4e - Page 4 Empty Re: Snippet 4e

Post  Christi Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:20 pm

"Not expec- Sybok, listen," Sam said, and Sybok immediately noted that he was trying hard to maintain a serious face and failing completely. He put an arm around his neck as he set him down. "When a human finds out that he's going to be a dad..." he broke out in another huge smile he couldn't help before putting two hands on his head and punching a fist in the air. "DAMN am I a happy human!" he whooped, walking in a quick circle before looking at Sybok in a daze. "I can't believe this is happening..."
Christi
Christi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Snippet 4e - Page 4 Empty Re: Snippet 4e

Post  Admin Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:21 pm

Sybok was regarding him as though he was thinking the same thing. "...I am pleased that you are...pleased," he finally said, folding his hands behind his back as some of the surprise began to slip away into something more secure. "But you are aware of the responsibility that this situation demands? The child will be here in eight months, and we do not even serve aboard the same ship. There will be much to do to ensure that we will be prepared for the child's arrival."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://stsnippets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4