ST Snippets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snippet 5e

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Snippet 5e - Page 3 Empty Re: Snippet 5e

Post  Admin Sat May 08, 2010 2:59 am

Lesh'ar chuckled against his lips before pressing in again, re-engaing the contact between them in a kiss that was deeper and longer than the last. It was a euphoric sensation, resonating between them in a pleasure and satisfaction that was indescribable.

It truly was illogical - but for the first time in the lives that they had experienced, both of them felt the entirety of the rest of the world slip away as they lost themselves in the entwined melody of each other's company.

-

Stonn was livid.

It had been a significant period of time since he'd last seen Spock, after strictly giving him instructions not to be long. Undoubtedly, he was still with that strange Vulcan who had appeared in the crowd. Truly, it had been irresponsible of him not to question Lesh'ar further.

It should not have been taking this long.

After a while, he spotted Val'ok, a friend of his in the crowd, and stepped toward him. He put a hand on his shoulder, momentarily distracting him from the instrumentalists he was observing, and turned him toward him.

"Have you seen Spock?" he said to him above the noise of the music and the crowd. "He left over an hour ago with Lesh'ar - the newcomer from Earth. He seems to have disappeared into the crowd...or perhaps outside of it."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://stsnippets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Christi Sat May 08, 2010 11:25 pm

Vel'ok nodded, turning and pointing out just north of their position. "They followed in that direction." he said, turning toward him with a severely arched eyebrow. "They were holding hands intimately, Stonn."
Christi
Christi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 08, 2010 11:51 pm

Stonn's eyes darkened sharply, his tone lowering gravely. "You saw this?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Christi Sun May 09, 2010 12:11 am

Ve'lok nodded. "It appeared they had imprinted."
Christi
Christi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 09, 2010 12:23 am

Stonn swore under his breath. "I should have seen it," he said, glancing away for a moment. He began to move away, glancing in Vel'ok's direction only once as he did so. "My thanks."

It was only logical that this would happen with Spock.

"Stonn does not treat you well."

Lesh'ar glanced over at Spock, his dark eyes lightly reflecting the water of the shallow fountain that they were seated beside, under the soft glow of the twin moons above them. His fingers were still entwined softly with Spock's on the younger Vulcan's right leg. "I did not detect a formal bond between the two of you. Are you not yet married?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Christi Sun May 09, 2010 12:43 am

Spock shook his head, staring into the water. "No. We are intended, not married."
Christi
Christi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 09, 2010 12:54 am

Lesh'ar nodded, glancing at the water before looking at him again. "There is still time, then," he said, as if to himself, his fingers lightly squeezing against Spock's. "What were the grounds of your engagement?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Christi Sun May 09, 2010 1:18 am

"Rules or grounds?" Spock asked, giving him a brief though ironic smile. "We were to be married in two Earth weeks, and I was to reject my acceptance at Starfleet academy for a position at the science station."
Christi
Christi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 09, 2010 8:03 pm

"Starfleet?" Lesh'ar looked faintly surprised, though perhaps pleasantly so. "You applied to the academy? What inspired you to do so?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Christi Mon May 10, 2010 12:41 am

Spock gave a very Vulcan shrug. "I did not wish to attend the Vulcan academy."
Christi
Christi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 10, 2010 1:05 am

"I see," Lesh'ar said with a small nod, clearly sensing more to the story, but choosing not to inquire. "And you were forced to deny your acceptance to the academy in favor of marrying Stonn?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Christi Mon May 10, 2010 1:15 am

Spock nodded, glancing down. "He required it."
Christi
Christi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 10, 2010 1:29 am

Lesh'ar shook his head, slightly. "I see," he said, his fingers moving slightly to lace more tightly with Spock's. "Did you not consider refuting the engagement?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Christi Mon May 10, 2010 2:41 am

Spock shook his head. "I did not wish to bring any more unwanted attention to my family. It was a logical match, and the loss was to myself alone."
Christi
Christi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 10, 2010 2:15 pm

Lesh'ar nodded. "I understand," he said, looking toward the water again for a moment before speaking again. "In your father's position, it was indeed a logical choice. And with the council's current arrangement - "

"Spock."

Stonn's sharp, deep voice suddenly interrupted both of them, their hands instinctively disentangling when the hulking form of the Vulcan approached. He gave them both a glance that was unconcealed in its displeasure, his dark eyes fixed in a glare. "Spock. You will come with me now."

Spock felt a faint flicker of emotion in the back of his mind that didn't belong to him, though there was no outward sign of any agitation on Lesh'ar's face. "Is there something wrong, Stonn?"

"That is none of your concern," Stonn said, stepping forward and looking for a moment like he was going to bodily haul Spock up and behind him - but restrained himself in time to simply give the younger Vulcan a commanding look. "Come now, Spock."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Christi Mon May 10, 2010 10:10 pm

Spock glanced over at Lesh'ar, and at the back of his mind Lesh'ar could feel an assurance being offered him. Spock turned back to Stonn after a moment and stood to follow him. "It is as well, I have matters to discuss with you. I will contact you at a later time, Lesh'ar."
Christi
Christi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 10, 2010 11:55 pm

"Very well," Lesh'ar said, his eyes still mostly on Stonn, as though weighing the expression on the other Vulcan's face. He glanced at Spock a moment later, though, and gave him a nod. "I will be waiting."

Stonn gave him a look that was quite close to smoldering, before he turned on his heel, a hand clamped on Spock's wrist as he moved off into the shadows.

Lesh'ar watched the both of them go, his eyes narrowing slightly when they were gone. The sharp, cold feeling that settled into his mind in Spock's absence sent a chill through his body, but he turned away nonetheless, still remembering his place.

He made a point, however, to internally magnify the natural focus on connection he had in the back of his mind with Spock.

He did not trust the look on Stonn's face.

-

Once out of sight, Spock felt the world nearly spin out of control when Stonn grabbed his shoulders, whirled him around, and slammed him back against the wall of the building nearest to them.

"What do you think you were doing?" he demanded, hissing into Spock's face, his dark eyes coal-black in fury. "Have you forsaken everything? What did you think you were doing throwing yourself at that stranger?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Christi Tue May 11, 2010 12:25 am

"He is not a stranger." Spock protested, thrusting Stonn's arms off of his shoulders and giving him a hard look. "He is my t'hy'la."
Christi
Christi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 12, 2010 12:06 am

"Your t'hy'la," Stonn repeated, the expression on his face and tone in his voice nothing but a blatant sneer. His hands moved suddenly again, shoving Spock back against the wall. "Have you forgotten your obligations already, Spock? You know that you are bound to me. What were you planning? To run away with your sweet t'hy'la, is that it?" he moved closer to the younger Vulcan, roughly taking Spock's chin in his hand. "Well, I have a bit of information for you. I will not release you."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3